AAA Auto Insurance Quotes
AAA (American Automobile Association) was originally founded at the turn of the 20th century, and has since grown to become a diverse and reputable provider of automobile insurance. AAA is known for their comprehensive road safety initiatives, quality automobile insurance policies, and extensive member benefits. For vehicle owners that do not want to purchase a AAA auto insurance policy individually, there are three main types of comprehensive AAA memberships available – AAA classic ($66 per year), AAA plus ($99 per year), and AAA Premier ($124 per year). These memberships offer a plethora of roadside assistance services such as towing, battery service, emergency starting, flat tire services, trip continuance (up to $2000 in backup funds), vehicle theft reward, locksmith services, fuel delivery, vehicle return, 24-hour concierge, and even reduced airline processing fees.
What Does AAA Auto Insurance Cover?
Although the exact coverage offered with a AAA auto insurance plan will vary depending on the policy type, monthly premium, and various other factors, all AAA auto insurance policyholders will receive basic roadside assistance member benefits such as free tire changes, locksmith services, and coverage for the cost of vehicle repairs. Regardless of whether you have a partial or full coverage AAA auto insurance policy, AAA has established a good reputation for honoring claims consistently, if they are filed appropriately. In essence, any damage to your vehicle or unexpected monetary loss related to travel incurred during your vacation may be eligible for coverage within a AAA auto insurance policy.
Types of AAA Auto Insurance Policies
There are seven main auto insurance options offered by AAA:
- Liability - Liability insurance only provides coverage in the event that you are held liable for unintentionally causing injury or property damage during an automobile accident.
- Collision - Collision insurance covers physical vehicular damage incurred during collisions.
- Comprehensive - Comprehensive policies cover non-collision damages and losses, such as those caused by theft, vandalism, storms, and fire.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist - uninsured/underinsured motorist policies provide coverage in the event that another party is unable to honor a claim that they are legally required to pay.
- Custom, Electronic or Extra Equipment Coverage - covers the cost of repairing/replacing vehicle modifications and non-factory custom items installed within your vehicle.
- Car-Rental Coverage- covers car-rental expenses for up to 24 hours after vehicle damage (as long as the damage is covered by a collision or comprehensive policy)
- Medical Payments - covers expenses related to medical and funeral bills caused by injuries in a covered collision.
It is important to thoroughly review the coverage capabilities of each of the aforementioned auto insurance policy types before requesting AAA auto insurance quotes.
The Importance of Comparing AAA Auto Insurance Quotes
Many people don't realize that the cost and coverage of AAA auto insurance policies varies to a certain degree based on the coverage holder's state of residency and the independent insurance provider that the AAA auto insurance policy is purchased through. Perhaps the most important reason to compare AAA auto insurance quotes is to ensure that your insurance requirements are met adequately. It is possible to easily retrieve and compare multiple AAA auto insurance quotes online through the official AAA website simply by typing in your zip code, e-mail address, and some other basic information. Fortunately, if you make the wrong decision initially and choose a plan that you eventually feel is not suitable, AAA makes it easy for their customers to quickly and conveniently change policies. All AAA auto insurance quotes are considered "no obligation ", which means that you are not obligated to purchase an insurance policy in order to receive a free quote. Thus, you have nothing to lose by obtaining free AAA auto insurance quotes today and comparing them with your current coverage.